E-Book Coming Soon

With over 2000 posts, it's time for the Mane and Chic e-book. A lot of women are looking for the info I've learned over the past few years, but either don't have time to go through an entire blog or just are not interested in reading blogs. For that reason, I've decided to write an e-book. I think it's more organized and easy to get all the information you need. If you have a Kindle or nook or whatever, you'll be able to read the book on the go. You'll also be able to print it out, put it in a cute binder and use it as a reference whenever you need hair tips.

I'm hoping this will be an easier way for my readers to learn my hair tips in a very linear way. It's been in the works for a couple of years, but I'm into taking bold actions in 2011. So, expect to see the book by the end of the year. Of course, all of my e-mail subscribers will get a generous discount and you will be the first to know about its release.

3 comments:

Chronoblog