More On The E-Book and Hair Invention

I'm hoping to finish editing my e-book by July 4, 2011, the third anniversary of my big chop. I've entitled it "Everything You Could Possibly Want To Know About My Transition". For this first e-book, I am concentrating on my transition that lasted from February 2007- July 2008. When I started blogging about my hair, I didn't know any other site that showed a transition from start to finish. I certainly didn't know of any hair bloggers with my hair type. I wish there would have been, it could have saved me a lot of hair and time.

I'll probably be offering the e-book as a PDF for $10 to my e-mail subscribers and $15 for everyone else. I'll also be offering an affiliate program so that you can actually make money (10-20% commission) for spreading the word about the e-book. If you share a link with 100 of your friends on Facebook and they all buy, you've just made yourself $100-200. If you are a fellow blogger with thousands of readers, well... you could potentially make thousands. All of the proceeds from the sale of this e-book will go towards a project(s) that I am working on that I will be sharing with you once the fundraising goal has been reached. It's a surprise, but you're going to love it.

The book will be more linear and organized than the blog has been. It will be full of pictures from my transition and even if you're not transitioning, the book will cover the basics I learned about hair care, the mistakes I made, my old regimens, my favorite tools, books I read, resources, shortcuts, products I used and a little bit about the mental transition I had to make in order to stay the course. Everyone will get something out of this book including me because I've been slipping on some of my own practices and this process has helped me tighten up my regimen and get back on the plan for healthy waist length hair.

My patent on my hair invention is still in the works so I can't share it yet. (No, that's the surprise project). Stay tuned...

Peace and Love!

Kai

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 02, 2011

    You are truly an amazing inspiration! L ooking forward to the release and I'm sure it will become a TOP go-to guide for us CURLIES!!

    Karlise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be looking forward to purchasing your book. I've been following your blog for some time now and you have come a long way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have followed your blog for awhile and have recommended it to many of my friends who were looking for information on healthy hair care. Congrads to you!

    Stay Stylish
    J.T.S

    ReplyDelete

Chronoblog